Staying Safe Together Coronavirus and Physical Therapy:
Our Commitment to Patient Safety during COVID-19 Pandemic.
ADI Rehab is a healthcare company, devoted to our core mission of providing essential health services for our patients when they need them.
Physical Therapy is an Essential Service. As a medical treatment, physical therapy is deemed an essential service.
Our clinic remains open to treat patients in person or via Telehealth.
Please contact us to Schedule an appointment today (310)481-0644
Is it Safe to Go to Physical Therapy Right Now?
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our physical therapists, other staff, and patients at our clinics. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment as we all work together against the spread of COVID-19.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
● Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day.
● Observing CDC guidance by requiring clinicians to wear masks and asking patients to wear masks or some other kind of face covering.
● Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants.
● Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
● Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
● Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
● Schedule seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.
●Schedule 1 on 1 for all treatment sessions. Saturday patients have the gym to themselves for the hour.
Our Commitment to You We believe the most efficient and effective way to help their clients is for a therapist to provide individualized care, one-on-one, with care until they reach their personal goals.
The committed team at ADI Rehab wants to get you back to your regular life and best performance. Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinic. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you've come to expect from us.
Stay Informed About COVID-19 and Your Wellbeing Make sure you have the latest and most up-to-date information.
Review the links below of other healthcare and government organizations: